27.10.09

You're the one that I want....



My Sandy!!! Here she is all ready for the BIG pre teen dance...the biggest night of her tween life!! She had so much fun, I was glad she could go! Best quote of the night, 11:30pm, "oh mommy i just can't sleep i can't stop thinking about how fun tonight was." I instintly was taken back to my preteens going to the underage clubs and pre teen dances too! I knew exactly what she meant and felt, at that moment. She is really growing up and I can't stop it. I just hope I have given her the right tools to guide her through the next rough 8 years. Welcome to the Future!

2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable... You should take this blog posting and put it directly onto a scrapbook page (with this pic, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you feel all that anticipation for what the next few years will bring. With a mum like you Im sure she will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete