22.10.09




On Saturday, we were thrown a surprise Anniversary Party...It was so fun! Super awesome Hosts,(I think you know who you are) who didnt forget a thing! My In-laws even had napkins from our wedding on the table! How great is that??? It was so nice to see people we havent seen in years! It was especially special to have Dana and her family there and Trevor and his family, they are both Dh's cousins who were in our wedding. Terrible but we hadn't seen them in a few years, so it was nice to be able to hang and get re aquainted. It was also especially nice to reinstate the once a month dinners with them. When we were all younger we used to get together with Dana and her lil' family every month for dinner, alternating hosts. It had long gone my the wayside but after spending the night yacking desided we couldnt come up with a good reason to not start it back up...So November 28 begins our tradition once again.

We are very blessed to have had so many people come out in honour of us! It really makes you feel loved and appriciate your family and friends.

Just to tell you about the snapshot here...kevin calls it my 1- tequilia 2- tequilia 3- tequilia floor shot...LOL I am not fully aware my there must always be tequilia envolved whenever I am somewhere in the contexted of the event, never the less I missed the memo ... but love it jsut the same...hee hee. Glad those events dont happen often...LOL


It was so nice to have Kevin's grandpa(pepre) there, I only found out during the party he was supposed to be in TO with his wife, but desided to let her go solo and he got to come to our party...woo hoo!

old friends and new were there to ring in a wonderful evening, Thank you everyone for taking time out of your busy life to celebrate with us!!! We Love you all!

It was the best night I have had in a long time!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Btw...thanks hunny for 10 great years!

4 comments:

  1. That's so sweet Laura! Always nice to catch up with the family... hope you had a great time (although by the looks of it, you did!)

    Are you going to the Halloween Crop? If so, what are you dressing up as?

    - T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara, had a blast! going to the crop, not sure if I am dressing up or just wearing my Halloween Old Navy Tshirt and witches hat.

    What are you going to be???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I decided to go as a "baby". Not the most creative, but the reasoning is that we all decided we'd dress up for work that day, too. I have ALWAYS wanted to wear my PJ's to work (since I just sit a desk all day), and now here's my chance! That's pretty much the only reason! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! You are gonna be the most comfy person there, all day for that matter. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete