13.10.09

A happy Late Thanksgiving EVERYONE/ Thoughful Tuesady

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I had one of the best weekends this past weekend! Good food, good company and a GREAT ANNIVERSARY!!! We had so much fun this weekend. I want to thank everyone who was apart of it! There was so many of you! Thanks!

So with that being said, what is with all the snow...YIKES! We decorated for HALLOWEEN, the house looks very festive. I love the holidays, any of them! I love fall, because you know it's only a matter of a few weeks until the halloween comes down and christmas goes up! I finish a few more Christmas projects this weekend! They are looking lovely. I will post later, pics on other puter!

The final count down is on until Vegas Baby! 21 more sleeps until I leave this snow and ice behind for the heat the Vegas Strip. I can't believe the time has already come.

I am very excited to go but also sad, unfortunitly due to my schedualing error, it also falls on my Mom's Graduation From University! But I will be with her in spirt and I hope she know just how very proud of her, I am. She is a great example of you can do anything if you put your mind to it! Went back to school when she was in her 40's and now she has a great career (that she has always wanted) and a University degree with a bunch of letters beside her name! Great example for all her grand babies! Way to go mom!

Well, Enjoy your Tuesday Everyone and don't forget to give someone a hug and tell them jus thow much they mean to you today! Happy Thoughful Tuesday!

**Back ground on Thoughtful Tuesday** We have conversational theme for everyday in our house, well the girls and I do and as we do our morning tasks we talk about whatever falls on that day. Chloe once asked why dont we celebrate something everyday mommmy, so in response I said because there just isnt enough holidays to celebrate everyday hunny. So in turn she said mommy, you think of lots of good ideas, maybe you could think of special things everyday so then we can have cupcakes everyday!

So taking a que from Twitter's thankful Thursday I thought of simple joys to celebrate everyday between me and the girls that we can share with others, so everyday is a celebration in our hearts...someday with cupcakes ans many without...LOL

Monday is--- Memory Monday--Think of a great memory and share it!!
Tuesday is -- Thoughtful Tuesday-- do something thoughfulfor someone today!!
Wednesday is -- Warm and Fuzzy Wednesday--Do a RAC (random act of Kindness)
Thursday is --Thankful Thursday--Talk about what you are thankful for and send a thanks!
Fridays is-- Friendly Friday--Try to meet one new person and nurture the ones you have.
Saturday is--Silly Saturday--Laugh alot today!
Sunday is--Super Sunday-- Have a super day no matter what you do!

4 comments:

  1. Laura...you're a blogger! YAY for you!
    I'm glad you had such a great weekend too - and happy belated anniversary - although it sounded like a FABulous day! Can I just tell you how awesome I think your daily celebration idea is with your girls? Seriously...this is something that everybody should "Pay It Forward" and make us ALL better people in doing so...GREAT idea!
    Also, I must tell you that you look smashing in your profile pic! heehee...okay, i think I've blabbered on long enough here! C ya soon!
    Kim
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! Your are too sweet! I actually love this picture too! I think I was just so smitten from Keith Urban...I was glowing...LOL

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a great weekend. Happy Anniversary (late - sort of). I love how you had all the days of the week with celebrations. HOW COOL IS THAT. Guess after Halloween it is VEGAS time? See ya in a few weeks.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura! What a great idea! You are such a wonderful Mom!

    And OMG you are going to LOVE Vegas. It's amazing! I can't wait to see your pics!

    - T

    ReplyDelete