7.10.09

Well...what to do today???

Tying to figure out what to make today @ craft time? I am thinking a Thankful Tree. While on that topic I thought we could do a fun exercise...Ladies are you ready...I want you to add a comment as to what and why your THANKFUL for something/someone.

I am THANKFUL for......

I am THANKFUL for Parents!! I have the best set of Parents and In-Laws!!! They are so very thoughtful and generous and caring and loving! I am glad that My parents gave me the tools that i need to be the best person I can be, everyday! I'm so thankful to Kevin's parents for making him the man he is today!!! I am Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my family and for Johnny and the girls... I am also really thankful for the hobby I've grown to love so much!

    ReplyDelete