6.10.09

My hubby says I have too much time on my hands...

My hubby thinks I have to much time on my hands if I feel I need a blog. I think he has to much time on his hands since he is in 3, count them 3, fantasy sport leagues. Now who has too much time??? Those who live glass house should throw stones....:)

I have created this blog, to keep in touch with everyone near and far and to be able to show everyone what Project I am busy with!

I hope that I can be inspired by those around me and that someone is inspired by me. I have just started some seasonal projects on canvas. I love it! Who knew canvas scrapping could be so fun! I have already got my cards ready for a card making party on Novemeber 1 (thanks, Nicole). Can I say PREPARED...I know right...SOOO not like me! LOL Also I am getting ready to do a DECEMBER mini album, as seen on Ali Edwards blog. Great Idea Nola!

There are a few names that will appear often in my blogs so I feel i shold give you the run down...

Kevin...Hubby aka kev, hub, DH
Katrina...oldest daughter aka Trina, Trini
Chloe...youngest daughter aka Chloe bear
Nicole...bff aka partner in crime
Nola...good pal
Amanda...bff
Leslie...sister

Also there will be mention of parents Mom and Dad will be my parents and if I add a "C" @ the end that will be the in laws aka MIL or FIL.

There are more, but right now that all I got!

Now that we have that under control, and you know who everyone is...let the blogging begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment