27.10.09

Went scrapbooking....

On saturday, it was fun! Here is how the day went up @ 530 am, out the door by 645 am, TIM HORTONS in hand drive to Stonewall mb...For SCRAPAGANZA...to get some early bird deals and get in line to ensure a table with my scrappy pals. Fun day...so much food it was rediculous! I swear we were eating ever 2 hours...good food! I scrapped more disney, that nagging Disney book...lol but i started a new one just to refresh the ideas. The ABC's of disney, I really like it. I have done it in an 8x8, and I am really flying through it! I am already at L, one more crop and I should be done. Most exciting part of the day....I won a sizzix BIG SHOT with atleast $200, in dies and embosing folders whooo hooo! I say it was a mighty fine day! After tehy called my number I swear it felt like I was running down the stairs at the price is right...LOL High 5's for everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny Laura - congratulations! Glad you had a good day! I'm sorry I missed out on this one! Were you in the main hall, or in one of the classrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Main hall...it was good! I think we are sitting the next one out, it is April 17th, registration started Sunday.

    ReplyDelete