29.10.09

Novemeber 20th....



The long wait is nearly over. It's been a long long wait for this movie. I love this series of books, as much as i love my hubby. I read all for books in 2 weeks and I long for more to be written. I have easily watched Twlight, more than 100 times. I can't wait for New moon to open. I am going to buy my tickets this weekend. After much debate and thought, I choose to let Katrina read twlight and New Moon, but thats it she has to wait until she is 14 for the other two, So she is very excited to know she gets to go see it with me. I was afraid she would love Edward too, and that a love triangle I was not willing to have with my 10 year old. I was worried for nothing, she loves Jacob... Which is a much better fit for her anyways...LOL

I am fully aware that everyone who loves Twlight/Edward is clearly the biggest fan in their eyes, I am clearly not one upper so Ladies I fully beleive WE ALL are the biggest fans...I know this is true because Stephaine Meyers is a VERY rich women because of all of us! So to all of my twlight loving friends...Here's to US!!!

THE WAIT IS NEARLY OVER......

4 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot handle the suspense. I even DREAMT about it the other night! I am Team Edward all the way, but I think we can all agree on the, ahem, physique of New Moon-esque Jacob! i.e. HOT!
    Alas, he still does not even come close to Edward...
    Let us all take on a new last name until November 20th.
    Sincerely,
    Tara Cullen.

    HAHAHAHA! I have a serious Twilight problem. Laura, have you seen the woman that comes to Kim's crops that wears the shirt, "I like men that sparkle"? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Kathlyn, i love her shirt I thnk she got it when she went to NYC for her holiday in the summer.

    OMGosh, I thought I was the only one who dreams about it...that's too funny! Jacob's been drinking his milk and it has done a body good! Which feels really creepy to say since He was freakin Shark Boy, in Shark Boy and lava girl which I have seen a million times as my girl love that movie ... he is a kid in it...LOL

    We could start a support group...it will probley kill me if we have to want yet another year for Eclipes, since it's almost done filming, there really is no need to make us wait much longer then....summertime...at the very longest.

    Great gift BTW, where did you fin the sheet music for kim...so thoughtful!! She totally loved the goodies you go her for her bday! She wore her , you are my life now necklace and played bella's song for us...she was faboulous!

    See you tomarrow!!!

    Sincerly,
    Laura Cullen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am determined not to give in the Twilight.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just do , you'll love it! I was the same way too...I had the boks for almost a year before I gave in...so glad i did! lOL

    ReplyDelete