6.10.09

My dream



To own a Scrapbooking Store with Nik!!! To do something you love for a living with someone you love equally...who wouldn't want that dream! She is the best sidekick anyone could ask for. I love that she can finish my thoughts and I can just say one word and she knows what I am talking about. Watch out...WE are the Cranium Champions of the WORLD!!! Friendship like ours is rare and I am glad for it! It makes you realize just what a precious gift it is! There isn't anything I wouldn't do for her!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is really sweet! Wouldn't that be amazing? Spending all day creating projects, being inspired? Dream job!!! Hey, did you hear Dalcrafts is for sale? Haha! Only $50,000!!!

    Way to go on starting a blog!

    xoxo

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. R u kidding me??? They want 50 grand for that place but the scrapbooking cottage was less... Figure that out!

    Oh and the cranium comment made me laugh! Don't forget Scene It- WB edition....

    ReplyDelete