23.10.09

Friendly friday...

So in honour of Friendly Friday...I choose to follow Polly's blog. She is a working mom from the land down under!! She is very funny. So here is a Friendly shout out to Polly!!! Visit her blogg and read her post about her 2yr old and the washing machine...CLassic!

Ok so around 1 pm today, known as nap time, My DH calls and begins to say It's just not my week...1st early in the week he lost his blue tooth ear piece, 2nd he did something at work that didnt turn out how he planned and now...He says to me so I thought chevilier(a street near his work) speed was 60...I then stop him as say...DID you GET a sppeeding ticket, he then says yeah...$225 dollars...i was like How fast were you going, he then says 68 in a 50 I was like you were speeding regarless...He is all I'm gonna fight it...date to contest...January 14...while in The Pas, like 6 hrs away...SERIOUSLY you are gonna take a day off of school drive here and then back waste all that time and money ...that alone will equal out to 250 bucks...seriously??? R U KIDDING ME??

I then pointed out his mistake is 1/8 of a the price to Disney World then I continued my lecture to only hear him say If I knew you were gonna be this mad, I wouldn't have called. I then said How am i supposed to react??? Of course i am gonna be mad. Then he hung up on me....NICE

ok...well my rant is done...i do not feel any better but atleast i got it off my chest. MEN...errrrrr!

2 comments:

  1. Men! I have heard this myself from my "DH" as you call him - "well, if I would have known you would have been this mad", etc etc... I was like, "what did you want, A MEDAL???"

    Hahahahaha!

    And these are the days of our lives...

    - T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks heaps, and hello right back at you!!

    Men, got to love them right? Such interesting logic!!

    ReplyDelete