22.10.09

Chloe's Glass's




We found out on Monday that Chloe will need corrective lenses to fix 2 astigmatism, So we went shopping at a few different places and these are the winner! Chloe looks so cute in them. I was feeling bad she needed glasses, laying in bed that night I was a bit upset and I was talking to to kevin about it, I was like I made her wrong, I have ruined her chance to ever be a pilot...Kev said... dont worry hunny, I am pretty sure she wasn't gonna be a pilot, I responded with I know but I but I have limited her options...Kev says...dont be silly it was in her genes your just the carrier God wiouldn't give her this if he didnt know she couldn't handle it!!

Such a smart man! Honestly, He is the only one who makes me see sense sometimes. Glad he is mine!

2 comments:

  1. Laura you silly girl! You are a wonderful Mother... those girls are lucky to have you - She has every opportunity in the world ahead of her, and no one better to prepare for that than you! She looks super cute! I actually wish I could wear glasses. I'm considering buying a pair of fake ones from Claires.
    Yeah, I'm a geek.
    xoxo
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe.. Thanks Tara...we all have our silly moments, that was mine!

    Not a geek at all, I used to try to fail those test so i could get glasses cuz my Auntie wore glasses and I wanted to be just like her...LOL

    ReplyDelete