9.10.09

10 great years!

This time 10 years ago today I was at the Hair Salon getting my hair all ready for the biggest day of my life, My wedding day! I can't believe it has already been 10 years! Thay have been the quickest years of my life! I think it is fitting to get married on thanksgiving weekend, because your anniversary will always on the most thankful weekend of the year, with all your family with you really if it wasn't for all of them, where would our thankfulness begin.

I am truely thankful that some divine act, thatI fought the whole way, I was brought to Winnipeg, where I met the greatst guy ever. although, I know we are both not perfect and have our days, we clearly were meant to be!

He has given me a million reasons to be thankful but the best two are Katrina and Chloe! Thank you! It's funny, I often make fun of the song Thank you, by Johnny Reid(I will annoyingly sing your welcome) but I truely understand where he is comeing from with the loving lyrics.

Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary, Babe! I will love for forever, and then just a bit longer to
make sure I loved you the most! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwe! Happy Anniversary Laura! Have a great great weekend and hope to see you soon!
    xoxo
    T

    ReplyDelete