16.10.09

Concerts...habbit or hobby???



Keith Urban was the last concert Nik and i went to. It was Fan-fricken-tastic!!! He truely puts on a show my fellow bloggers! I love when you you feel the emotions an artist is feeling when they sing a song. I loved his aucoustic(sp- I know fry me later) sets and his crowd interaction!

One thing that is a complete deal breaker is when they jam on way too long...Dude we know you can rock...I paid to her you sing...We were almost at the point where I was like...R U kidding me...then he turned on the good tunes and rocked' em just enough!

I was surprised at how old he loooked. I mean he definitly would not be thrown out of bed for eating crackers or anything but in photos and such he always looked very polished. I loved the simple imprefections, it made him seem real and very human!

I love LOVE love going to concerts. I am sure my net worth would be considerably much higher, if it wasn't so FUN and addicting. There is nothign liek the rush you get when the reason why you are there hits the stage, I posed the statement like that as it is not always the main act you love the most, I love it! The second you her the guitare lick to your favorite song...chills. I love it!

I post a challenge...name someone...I bet I have seen them...More of a Country fan but I definitly listen to a wide range and have seen many people...some time the same person 8 times...LOL

6 comments:

  1. I went to Keith in 06, was absolutely fantastic and Oh what a looker!

    Just went to Pink about a month ago - thats one girl who can really rock!

    Foo Fighters was my best concert ever though - I love Dave.

    So been to any of those - tell me what you thought?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Polly right off the hop you have stumped me...

    Foo Fighters, have been here twice, but never went to see them, not because I dont like them, because I really do. I love their sound. But for the mere reason of having no one to go with.

    Pink...I wish she would come here. I love her!! My friend just recently saw her in Toronto, his pictures were amazing! Her show look awesome.

    SO I got nothing Polly... You win...hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear Sara Evans does a nice concert... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe sorry about that - I was going to mention Kylie Minogue but I thought that was unfair given i don't think she has ever really cracked market over your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...then I would have said YES...circa 1987 perhaps. When she re made the locamotion, she was on a shopping mall tour. She was in Buffalo, NY. We used to live near there but on the Canadian side. She was super popular here for about 3 years, But after the illness I am not sure if she just hasnt realeased anything or hust hasn't re discovered her niche here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara Evans does a Fabulous concert especially when attending with super fabulous people!!! :)

    ReplyDelete