30.12.09

Well the stocking need to be unhung without care and shoved into a box until next year!

Well it has come to that time of the year where everything doesnt seem so pretty and shiney anymore, but messy and cluttered and the need for normal has returned. I am hoping today will be the day I can get a bunch of things done. It seems to be my sole job to undue the festities every year...UGGG! I wish there was a service I could call and they would come and un christmas the house...I dread taking down the 100's of decorations we have, wrap each one up and put away for the next 11 months! But it will not get done by itself, I am hope my neck feels better today...short story went to the dentist on monday flinched so bad i re injured an old injury, alieve and a heating pad have been my best friend. Then I can complete this daunting task...

Christmas was good as always, the girls were Merry and Bright! I think I got almost everything right...I always hate the feeling after its over...uggg all that planning and preping for that one day...then its over in a few hours. I can't beleive how fast 2009 came and went...Here's to a bright and happy New Year ... bring on 2010!!!

Have a great New Year everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. How great is it about your Mom opening those canvas'!! And how great is it that you scrapped a canvas! Do you have pics??

    Michael Buble!!! YUM! Love it!

    Sounds like you had a great Christmas... but alas taking down those decorations really sucks don't it. I am waiting until the 2nd week of January I think...

    xoxo see you soon at SCRAPPING!

    T

    ReplyDelete