18.12.09

books I read this month...





So the first I read was Sleeping Arrangements...Slightly predictable, although there was a twist but i was far off. I t was an easy read done in less than a day. about 300 pages only. It kept my mind occupied. I found it easier to get into than Her shopaholic series under her other pen name. I was hoping for more grit and rawness that was totally kept G rated but it was good enough and served it purpose.

Cocktails for Three...Was a bit slow starting also extremely predictable with a slight twist. I feel like I could really just copy and paste the review. No grit but not the story line for it. A very settling ending leaves you satisfied...like a pretty good cup of coffee! Also a quick read same amount of pages. I have had these books from a friend for over 2 years i think and finally I polished them of in a mere 2 days sitting.

Don't get me wrong they were not bad, they were a light read that kept you hanging on but there is really nothing to digest...which at Christmas is pretty perfect type of read! So there is my two cents!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I'm always up for a new read. I never read the Shopaholic books, but a few of my girlfriends loved them.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and can't wait to get back to Scrappin!
    - T

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like some good holiday reading.

    ReplyDelete