19.11.09







This is me and my very cute, now 30 year old hubby. This was our first night in Vegas, We checked in freshened up and went directly to Maragritaville, a Jimmy Buffett line of eatery's which are super fun. We ate good, drank 60 bucks worth of buckets o beer, and dance to Jesse's girl!! It was so fun!! It htink i would then just visit maragritaville 4 more times, handy it was in our hotel...LOL


This is a a photo of me infront of the hotel sign where we stayed. I loved our hotel. Donny and Marie were our headlining show, I wanted to see it so bad, but it was sold out the whole time we were there.

I hope this is formating correctly, I am trying to do picture then caption and so on...if not sorry..that what I was trying to do...scroll up and down...LOL

Next photo is a shot of Paris, I would love to stay there, I so wanted to go to the top and catch a veiw but we just ran out of time. Hard to budget everything in when you travel in a group. There was a resturant ant the bottom called mon ami gabby, it was situated right acrossed from the Billagio, which has the fountain show...that resturant id on the top of my to do list next time.

The next photo is of me and Jeff Gordon, we went to Madame Tuxsaudeswax museum, it was so much fun! some of the wax people are amazing!! there was onlt like 3 out of like 200 that look chessey!

just a little glimpse! I promise a few more...there are only 5000...LOL

1 comment:

  1. Madame Tussards is fabulous isn't it - Ive been to the one in London and we had a ball.

    ReplyDelete