24.11.09

Pure Joy....

Things that brought me joy this past weekend....

1. New Moon.

2. Watching it with Katrina and her 2 best buds, blushing like crazy when my nearly 11 year old screammed louder than any other when jacob was shirtless.

3. Putting up my Christmas Tree.

4. Scrapbooking and watching Vampire Diaries with Nik.

5. Nola's Peanut butter cup cakes.

6. Chloe's fever breaking.

7. My new Snowman holiday picture from my Mom.

8. Wearing only a hoodie in November!!

Things that did not give me pure joy...

1. Being squished and dragged by 100's of screaming girl all trying to get into New Moon.

2. The silly placed pole I slightly hit trying to get out of the banks parking lot.

3. The cost of Popcorn at the movies.

4. The laundry I still choose not to do, but complained yet again when I had nothing to wear.

5. The crabby sales lady @ my favorite scrapbooking store!

6. Tween Attitude

7. Jimmy Johnson winning the Sprint Cup yet again!

8. Falling asleep while watching tv and then waking up grumpy!

1 comment: